Century City apartments : Like to win a 64GB Apple iPad worth over R8000?
Rabie Property Group and Century City estate agents Property World are giving away a top-of-the-range 64 gigabyte Apple iPad worth over R8000. To stand a chance of winning this incredible piece of touch-screen technology, as well as one of seven monthly prizes consisting of hotel accommodation or meals at leading Century City restaurants worth at least R1000 each, all you need do is subscribe to our free email Property Newsletter. To enter, visit the Property World Sales Centre (Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm) or one of our Century City Sunday Show Houses (Sunday 2 to 5pm) and fill in an entry form. For more information, phone Brian Usher on 082 571 7024.
1. Entry to the competition is free and open to anyone except staff of Rabie Property Group (Pty) Ltd, Property World, their marketing and advertising agencies or members of their immediate families.
2. Entry forms are available from the Property World Head Office in the Colosseum Building, from the Sales Centre in Waterstone Isles, and from the Property World Sunday Show Houses, Century City.
3. Entry forms must be completed and handed in at one of the above premises. Entries are limited to one per person. The closing date for entries is 5pm on 30 November 2011. Only entries that have been completed in full with correct information will be valid.
4. Every month from April to November 2011, on the last working day of that month, a monthly winner will be selected from all correct entries submitted to date. The monthly prize will consist of various hospitality, entertainment or dining prizes offered by one of the following Century City establishments:
• The African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel and Spa
• The Towers Restaurant, African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel and Spa
• The Protea Hotel Colosseum
• Knife Restaurant
• Crave Restaurant
• Time Square
• Jacqui O Bistro
5. The seven monthly prizes and the final grand prize are not transferable nor exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms, conditions and rules set by each establishment at the discretion of the management of that establishment. These terms, conditions and rules will be given in writing to the winner of each respective monthly prize when he or she receives the monthly prizewinner’s voucher.
6. Each monthly winner will be informed via email of his or her prize and invited to the premises of the establishment that is offering that particular prize to be handed a prizewinner’s voucher. On that occasion, photographs of the winner receiving the voucher will be taken for publication in the City magazine, on the Rabie (www.rabie.co.za), Property World (www.propertyworld.co.za) and Century City (www.centurycity.co.za) websites and their respective email newsletters. Other potential media channels may be added to this list at the discretion of the competition organizers, the Rabie Property Group and Property World.
7. All entrants agree to receive email newsletters and notifications about monthly winners via email, which will be sent to the email address provided by each entrant on his or her entry form. It is the responsibility of each entrant to make sure that his or her email address is correctly entered on his or her entry form and remains functioning for the duration of the competition (27 February to 31 December 2011).
8. If the email address of an entrant needs to be changed for any reason during the course of the competition, it is the responsibility of the entrant to inform the competition organizers of his or her new email address by phoning Mr Brian Usher of Property World on 082 571 7024 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Each of the seven monthly prizewinners will be invited to Grand Prize Final Draw to be held during the month of December 2011. In a lucky draw that will take place in the presence of our auditors, Mazars, the winner of the 64 gigabyte Apple iPad will be selected. The grand prize winner must be present at this function to qualify for this grand prize, failing which the prize will go to the first finalist drawn who is present at the function.
10. The competition will be audited and judged by Mazars. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizewinners agree that the competition organisers may publish their names and photographs and that they will receive no payment in any form whatsoever in respect thereof.