Rabie proudly presents Nine Palms, a new apartment development on the banks of Ratanga Park in Century City. Living at Nine Palms is all about investing in your lifestyle. Everything’s on your doorstep. Enjoy the ease and convenient lifestyle of Cape Town’s smart city. Wake up to the tranquillity of the park. Walk to gym or go for a run along the canals. Grab a coffee on your way back. Walk to the office. Join your friends for sunset drinks and walk home afterwards. It’s urban living at its best!
“A significant part of our next three-to-five-year plan for the Bridgeways precinct is Ratanga Park,” says Mariska Auret, Rabie Director. “We invested R100m into this beautiful oasis, which forms the nucleus of the developments that will take place along its perimeter, with Bridgewater, completed in 2020, being the first. Our new development, Nine Palms, has the benefit of being launched with the full beauty of Ratanga Park on display. Interested parties no longer have to imagine the lifestyle they can enjoy living here, they can already see and experience it.”
Nine Palms, launching on 26 May, will consist of 131 modern apartments, made up of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, for sale on a sectional title basis. Construction is estimated to commence in September 2022 with residents able to move in at the beginning of 2024.
WHY NINE PALMS?
Nine Palm’s three blocks envelop a central landscaped parking courtyard and magnificent large private north-west facing garden, showcasing the existing nine feature palm trees of the old Ratanga Junction entrance, connecting directly to a new public piazza on the revitalized urban wharf edge.
These nine palm trees, more than 20 years in age, form the centrepiece and identity of the design of the development, adding real value to both the private and public spaces.
- Studios are sized at 30m² and available from R1.175-million.
- One-bedrooms are sized from 46m² to 54m² and available from R1.7-million.
- Two-bedrooms are sized from 66m² to 96m² and available from R2.7-million.
BE MONEY WISE
- Buy at today’s price and transfer at the end of 2023 or beginning 2024.
- No transfer duty (attorney’s fees are still applicable).
- VAT is included which means that if you qualify for a 100% bond, you can finance the total price including the VAT.
- 10% deposit.
WHY BUY AT NINE PALMS?
- Located in Cape Town’s smart city, Century City, which enjoys benefits such as world-class security, smart urban precinct management, environmental sustainability, and connectivity, to mention a few.
- Situated in the walkable Bridgeways precinct, which means that you are within walking distance of, amongst others, 13 restaurants and coffee shops, 5 hotels, 3 gyms, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Ratanga Park, Century City Conference Centre and various offices.
- Full back-up power to all common areas and all apartments, which means that load shedding will not affect residents.
- Modern, space optimising design.
- All one- and two-bedroom apartments have balconies and all studios have juliette balconies.
- Choose finishes from the architect’s selection, which includes engineered stone tops in the kitchen and bathrooms and vinyl flooring.
- Every apartment has Fibre-to-the-Home pre-installed.
- Access control and CCTV in addition to Century City’s smart safety & security measures.
Sustainable design aimed at EDGE certification which includes:
- Green energy initiatives.
- Sustainable water solutions such as recycled effluent for irrigation.
- Reduced utility costs.
- Water-wise landscaping.